SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Why we use SEO?
- Provides Rank #1 on Google
- Provides Rank #1 on YouTube
- Increase traffic to your website
- Increase YouTube or Google subscriber
Everyone wants that their website appears on the front page with 1st link appears on that first page.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization provide the result according to your efforts on making your website.
So come to know how is it possible?
How to avoid silly mistakes and get rank #1 on google SEO?
- Your content should be better than your competitor
- Proper usage of keywords
- Backlink building practices
- your webpage load time is fast
- your website has a good user experience in simple words they take more engagement time with your website
Important Factors for ranking SEO are:
- Relevant content(Engaging & relevant content)
- Suitable title(Suitable title tags, URL)
- Logical Structure(Header tags)
- Suitable Synopsis(Meta description)
- Readable and attractive(Responsive design & Site speed)
When a user types a query on Google search engine, the most relevant websites(from the index) will appear on the search result based on multiple factors like user’s location, language, user experience.
SEO also depend on-
- On-Page SEO – means content, title, meta tags etc.
- Off-Page SEO – means working on backlinking
- Technical SEO – set SSL of your website and all other technical threats.