How to Model Data in R?
1.car – car’s ANOVAs function is popular for making type II and type III ANOVAs tables.
2.mgcv – Generalised Additive Models
3. lme4/nlme – Used to fit and compare Gaussian linear and non-linear mixed-effects models. Linear and Non-linear mixed effects models.
4.randomforest – Random_Forest method from Machine learning.
5.multcomp – Tools for multiple comparison testing.
6. vcd – Visualisation tools and tests for categorial data
7.glmnet – Lasso and elastic-net regression methods with cross validation
8. survival – Tools for survival analysis
9. caret – Tools for training regression and classification models.
10.Zelig – Zelig is a one-stop statistical shop for nearly all regression model specification. Zelig can estimate and help interpret the results of, an enormous range of statistical models.
11. Statenet/igraph –Statenet is an integrated set of tools for the representation, visualization, analysis and simulation of network data.
12. Amelia II – It contains a set of algorithm for multiple imputation of missing data across a wide range of data types such as survey,time series and cross sectional.