How to visualize Data ?
- ggplot2 – ggplot2 is R’s famous package for making beautiful graphics. You can use ggplot2 for graphics to build layered, customizable plots.
- ggvis -It is used for Interactive, web-based graphics built with the grammar of graphics.
- rgl – Interactive 3D visualisation with R.
- dygraphs(timr series)
- network3D(network graphs)
- threeJS(3D scatterplots and globes)
5. googleVis – Google chart tool to visualize data in R.
6.qcc -The qcc is a tool that is used in a library for statistical quality control, such as Shewhart quality control charts for continuous, attribute and count data.
CUSUM and EWMA charts, Operating characteristics curves, Process capability analysis, Multivariate control charts.